[ux_latest_products columns=”4″ title=”Check our Latest products!”]
If you are planning to attend an Adam Lambert performance or concert, be aware of what could happen. Here are 10 things you can pretty much expect.
1. You will experience loss of hearing and possibly need new eardrums if you forget your concert earplugs. I definitely recommend you obtain a pair of these. They allow you to hear the concert but they keep out the harmful decibels. And no, it’s not from the noise of the concert itself but from the screaming and squealing fans.
2. Be prepared to dodge various items that will be almost certainly thrown onto the stage.
3. Expect to be amazed at Adam’s concert fashion choices. A flaming headdress? Not out of the question.
4. Tweeting will be going on. What’s that? Those who are typing feverishly to update every second of the experience for their Twitter friends to read.
5. Adam’s merchandise will sell out. So buy early! Don’t wait for the intermission to get your T-shirts, coffee mugs, hats, signs, and jewelry.
6. Non-fans who have been coerced to come along with the husband/wife/girlfriend/friend will be converted into loyal minions by the end of the concert.
7. At some point in this Adam Lambert performance, you will swear he is speaking/singing directly to you.
8. Someone near you will be recording the concert and uploading it onto YouTube immediately after the show.
9. Another person nearby is conducting a “cellcert” where they leave their cell phone on and this will be broadcast to, most likely, an Adam forum or message board for all to hear.
10. The 3-hour concert will seem to go by in 5 minutes, and will leave you hurrying home to check on plane tickets for whatever show is next on the schedule.
write by Bishop