Andrew Teague's net worth, biography, fact, career, awards and life story

Andrew Teague Wiki – Andrew Teague Biography

Andrew Teague was shot and killed by authorities in Columbus, Ohio, on Mar. 5 following a wild pursuit on Interstate 270. Authorities were trying to arrest Teague for a felonious assault warrant related to a Feb. 2 incident before the deadly encounter, cops said.

Police pursued Teague for more than an hour, and in an attempt to flee, Teague drove the wrong way on I-270 and ultimately struck two other vehicles head-on within minutes.

Andrew Teague Age

Andrew Teague was 43 years old.


The man’s 18-year-old son, identified by New York City law enforcement sources as Saadiq Teague, was busted by NYPD cops Friday afternoon with an AK-47 assault rifle and a gas mask inside the Times Square subway station.

Saadiq, an Ohio resident, was taken into custody without incident at around 12:30 p.m. on the mezzanine level of the subway station off the A, C, and E line. He was not immediately charged. Sources say the teen was sitting down and charging his cell phone inside the station with the weapon out next to him in plain sight when uniformed transit cops spotted him.

The AK-47 was unloaded, but the teen had a fully loaded magazine in his backpack, along with the gas mask, according to the sources. Saadiq told police he thought carrying an unloaded rifle with the ammunition stored separately is legal in New York City, a high-ranking police source said.

Cause of Death

“Three senior law enforcement officials” told NBC New York that Saadiq Teague is the son of 43-year-old Andrew Teague, who was shot and killed by law enforcement after a high-speed police pursuit and wrong-way, head-on crash on I-270 in Columbus on March 5. The New York Daily News reported the same, citing an unnamed source.

Other New York media reported Friday that police were investigating a possible relationship between the two men.

The Dispatch published an obituary for Andrew Teague by the Wayne T. Lee Funeral Service, which referred to a longer obituary on the funeral home’s website that stated he had a son named Saadiq. But The Dispatch could not independently confirm that the man arrested in New York City was the same individual.

Andrew Teague had been wanted on a felonious assault charge for a Feb. 2 shooting in which he was alleged to have fired more than a dozen rounds at his brother, according to Franklin County Municipal Court records.

Police spotted Andrew Teague on March 5 and began pursuing him, but the chase got called off because of safety concerns. The Columbus police division’s helicopter unit continued to track Teague by air.

While the helicopter unit was tracking Teague, a Franklin County Sheriff’s Office deputy spotted Teague and began pursuing him again. The deputy aired that Teague had a firearm visible in the vehicle with him.

When Teague started going north in the southbound lanes of Interstate 270, the deputy also broke off pursuit. As the helicopter officers watch from above, Teague collided with two other vehicles on I-270 while traveling the wrong way south of the Interstate 70 interchange.

Teague’s damaged vehicle stopped on the highway’s shoulder, where he got out and exchanged gunfire with officers before being fatally shot.

Investigation Report

The FBI was also involved in the investigation into the matter, sources said. Woods said he’s lost touch with Saadiq in recent years but called him a good kid who enjoyed playing football.

An Ohio man who identified himself as Saadiq’s uncle was stunned by the news Friday.

“How the hell did he get into New York?” questioned the relative, Rennell Mahone, during a phone call with The Post before asking, “He had a gas mask in the subway station?”