[ux_latest_products columns=”4″ title=”Check our Latest products!”]
The 21st Century has seen many changes, especially for women. I am sensitive to this fact having raised seven children, five girls and two boys. Watching my girls grow up to be women, I have observed many things that affect women today. And my observation is that today’s women have a stronger place in society than ever before. This fact made me accept certain things involving my own girls, and in fact, all women. Perhaps seeing this trend moved Carhartt, Inc. to introduce their Carhartt for Women line of clothing around the year 2006, early in this century.
For decades women have been viewed as sex objects, and that has actually been exploited by both men and women. Of course there have always been “exceptions to the rule.” Throughout not only the decades but also the centuries, various women have risen up beyond that slur and have really made a name for their own selves and have found their own special place in society. Having their own line of clothing in their Carhartt for Women line, it is obvious, at least to me, that Carhartt accepts that fact also. Carhartt started out as a manufacturer of men’s workware. Today, they include women in their line of workware as well.
The saying has always been that “clothes make the man.” Well, that saying goes for women too, working women as well as the so-called “society women.” Carhartt for Women clothing accepts the needs of women by taking into account not only the color and design of their work wear for women, but especially the sizing, the fit, the shape, and the comfort that a woman wants and needs. You can see it in all products in the Carhartt for Women line, whether it is in cargo pants or other work pants for women or in their jackets, gloves, shirts and the like.
Today there is much in impressions, first impressions as well as ongoing impressions. Women in the workplace must confront that every day. So, while wanting durable, study, form fitting clothes, quality made, a woman also wants and in fact needs to maintain a professional appearance. Sometimes it is while in a position of authority, or even otherwise, the working women needs to look professional, but still wear clothes that stand up to job site conditions. She finds herself needing to build trust and relationships with her workers and co-workers and to show that she has the confidence that she knows what she is talking about. And Carhartt for women clothes helps a woman do just that.
So, these are some of the benefits in having a specific Carhartt for women line of clothing. Now, what are some of the features of that line that make Carhartt for women clothing so desirable? Here are some of those features, using their pants and cargo pants as our example here.
- Each product is made of cloth and materials suited to the style and use. That’s includes materials such as 99% cotton/1% spandex denim; 5.75-ounce, 100% cotton pigment-dyed rip stop fabric; 9.5-ounce, 70% cotton/29% polyester/1% spandex; 10-ounce blend of 98% cotton and 2% spandex for stretch; and 10.25-ounce (black) or 10.5-ounce (faded blue indigo) 99% cotton/1% spandex denim, and much more.
- Depending on the style and intended use, as cargo pants, they include a number of large patch pockets, usually pleated at the sides and often having a flap. Carhartt’s Five-pocket jean is a good example too.
- Each is designed to fit comfortably, as their cargo pants, which are usually loosely cut and designed for tough, outdoor activities, or in everyday wear as in their straight fit jeans.
- Many pants, as in their cargo pants, fit nicely over boots and large shoes for convenience and featuring boot-cut leg openings.
- Depending again on style and design, some provide a 100% cotton detachable tonal belt.
- Other special design factors include a fit which has a contoured waistband which eliminates gapping and that sits slightly below the natural waist and has a full seat and thigh, and triple stitched main seams, some with rivets at stress points.
You can research Carhartt, Inc. and find additional information and peruse their website for specific styles and designs suited to your particular needs in the Carhartt for Women line of clothing. You will find that Carhartt, Inc. is a U.S.-based clothing company, and was founded in 1889. It still focuses on work clothes and is still a family-owned company, owned by the descendants of company founder Hamilton Carhartt, with its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan. They now make quality work wear (and play wear) for men, women, and children.
Once you review their specs and then actually purchase and wear one of their products, you will also be able to see why that Carhartt for Women and Today fit nicely together.
write by Oralie