[ux_latest_products columns=”4″ title=”Check our Latest products!”]
As hard as it may be to believe, there are women who don’t know the pleasures of having doors opened for them. dancing the Boot-Scooting Boogie, or spending the night watching shooting stars on the old deer stand with a warm, strong man. The following list is for them.
1. Girls grow up in love with horses…most of them, anyway. A country man is likely to know how to ride one, get enthusiastic about riding one with you, and may actually have a couple on his farm that match his cowboy hat and boot.
2. You are safe with a country man. No one in his right mind is going to mess with a guy who may have a gun hidden in his boot.
3. A country man was brought up right by his mama. He will open doors for you, pull out your chair, treat you with respect, and would never consider going dutch!
4. Have you ever really looked at a cowboy?
5. You don’t have to dress up. If you wear your tight blue jeans and a nice T-shirt, he’ll be suitably impressed, and you should look just right for going out to Nascar, the honky-tonk, or to experience the thrills of mudding.
6. Country guys generally have a lot more money than you’d think because they don’t spend it on too-big houses, snazzy clothes, or expensive gadgets. They like things to be uncomplicated and simple. That does not mean a redneck does not believe in luxury; he just doesn’t believe he has to impress the world.
7. Country men are typically brought up with conservative values. This makes them a bad choice for a hippie chick, but a perfect choice if you’re looking for a nice guy to raise a family with.
8. More country men are heroes. Your typical white-collar guy will not walk into a burning building. A country guy will. You’d be surprised how many firemen, cops, and soldiers are country to the bone.
9. Country men have a great sense of humor. It comes from years of laughing at themselves, and their brother Jimmy who went fishing with dynamite.
10. Country men are good at knowing how to appreciate a lady the way she should be. If you look classy, you’ll be treated that way. If you decide to look sexy, watch out! A redneck man is surprisingly good at picking up on your personal vibe at any given time. He also understands that no means no, probably because his mama knocked it into his head.
The real question: why do you want to date a country man? If you’re a redneck woman, the answer is obvious. If you’re not, here’s my bet: you’ve been exposed to country men who seem to have the ideals of a romantic hero. You’re curious – are they really like that?
Yep, they are. And they’re waiting for that perfect romantic heroine who’s not afraid to get her hands dirty, the tough but feminine lady. You might just be her.
write by jones