Early Menopause Symptoms are a topic that is sought after. If you know what is going to happen it is easier to deal with these Symptoms. Menopause generally occurs around the age of 40 – 50 but in modern days it seems to occur earlier. Peri-menopause is the stage that leads up to Menopause.
The top Early Menopause Symptoms we have found are as follows.
1. The full-stop of periods brings a host of problems and can be traumatic. This is a huge change to what you would be used to and is of course the earliest sign. Before you stop menstruating completely, your periods become erratic so watch out for this sign.
2. Hot Flushes are a well known Early Symptom of Menopause and are well known. But it does not always stop there as you will have a hot flush and then experience a very cold clammy sensation. I usually suggest wearing shorts and a T-Shirt but carrying track pants and a dallas cowboys vintage sweatshirt around as well.
3. Due to a decline in estrogen many women will experience a lower libido. It is accompanied by dry vagina which can result in painful intercourse. It is normal not to be interested in sex while you go through this stage in life.
4. Breast Tenderness comes back from when you were younger. You will notice when this happens by when your Breasts get rubbed they tend to hurt.
5. Collagen production is now on a decline so your skin will lose elasticity. You also become more susceptible to itching and allergies so be aware of this. Hay fever is common even if you do not have this from an early age.
6. Unwanted fat starts to creep in even if you have worked all of your life to keep it off. So you may have to pencil in some more time at the gym to keep your figure. If you have a thin figure this can sometimes give you a more full figure which can be preferred.
7. You will start to get a sense of bloating. So staying away from fizzy drinks and beverages is a must at this early stage.
8. Aching Joints and Brittle Nails are a start. A friend once recommended Deer Velvet as a cure for aching joints. You can get it in capsule form and is supposed to work wonders.
9. Every woman is different and other symptoms less common but possible will include dental decay, changes in body odor, dizziness and a burning tongue can also come in.
10. The last major Sign of Early Menopause Symptoms is Mood Swings. These are sometimes the most easily noticeable by friends and family early on is that you may lose your temper at times. It is good to know this will happen so you can try and think before acting.
These make up the Top 10 Signs of Early Menopause Symptoms. We hope they help you out and we will be posting more articles on Menopause Topics Soon.
write by Lucasta