It’s happened to every man out there. One moment, the penis is limp and still, hidden safely within the confines of clothing. But then something (or someone) interesting comes along, and the little guy decides to rise to the occasion. An erect penis in public is not what any man wants. When it happens, it’s embarrassing. That’s especially true when men aren’t sure what to do about the bulge down there. This quiz will provide some tips and tricks guys can use when that creeping begins to take hold. Match the setting with the penis care tip below.
A) At the office.
B) At a restaurant.
C) In a gym class.
D) At home.
1) Furniture can be a big help. Standing behind a chair, a desk, a wall or even another person can deflect attention just long enough for the blood to go to a less private body part.
2) Props held in front of the lap can block a small bulge. Pieces of paper, backpacks, dishes or bike helmets can all provide good cover. However, this is a move that should be used with caution, as a quick movement to cover up the region can draw attention to it. Props should be put in place slowly, deliberately and casually.
3) The right clothes can hide a bulge. Big shirts that hang down over the lap can help to hide a big lump, but more proximally, underwear that’s tight can keep an erection from jutting out from the body. The key is to experiment and find the right kind of wardrobe for a man’s individual body.
4) Jock straps with plastic cups provide a natural shell that looks like a bulge, so it’s a perfect place in which to hide an erection. These products can also provide an added bit of protection, just in case projectiles come flying by.
5) A dip in the water is a perfect antidote to an emerging erection, particularly if the pool is cold. That change in temperature is a shock to the system, which might mean that all of the blood that’s been moving to the penis will instead move to a different part of the body.
6) Balancing a plate of food on the lap, or putting a glass of cold water right on top of the penis, can be an excellent way to handle a public erection. Plates tend to be big (and a little hot), while glasses of water are cold. Again, that change in temperature can help an erection subside.
7) Hands can do wonderful things with erections, but they can also be great allies when firmness is setting in. Big gestures made with the hands up by the face can draw attention away from the lap, and the blood flow required to move the arms and hands can siphon some away from the downstairs department.
8) Brisk walking (or even more vigorous activities like jumping jacks) can move blood to the big muscle groups in the body, and that can help battle a bulge. Plus, it’s harder to notice a lump on a body that’s in motion.
1) 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7.
2) 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7.
3) 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8.
4) 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8.
There are a number of things guys can do in order to hide an unwanted erection, but it would be a mistake to stifle all episodes for good. The penis needs to stretch and grow on a regular basis in order to stay strong. It also needs a healthy dose of vitamins in order to stay nourished.
A penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help. These products contain the vitamins a penis needs for optimum performance, and the emollients help skin to stay flexible and soft, so it can move with ease. A daily application is ideal for all men.
write by Iolanthe