[ux_latest_products columns=”4″ title=”Check our Latest products!”]
Every child looks forward enthusiastically, counting days to celebrate his birthday with friends and family. Parents too want to make it special but many a times we are clueless about how to make it more memorable. Planning a party is something that anyone can do but planning an unforgettable party requires some expert tips. If your child has entered teenage, probably he or she may not need your help to throw a party. They can do it with friends in their own convenient way. Therefore, as a parent you can enjoy the privilege of planning a party for your kids, till they turn thirteen.
Here are some ideas that works wonder while organizing a birthday party for under-teen kids
· Theme: Select a theme based on your kid’s favorite cartoon, TV show, sport, sport person, movie, movie character, animals, jungles, rock-bands or anything that is of his interest like drawing, painting, origami or even clay modeling and pottery making.
· Location: The venue can be indoor or outdoor. When there are more than ten kids of age five and above, it is wiser to have an outdoor party. Be clear about all the items you want to incorporate in the party.
· Games and the prizes: Kids are always happy to play games and even happier to get prizes. Make sure games are of general nature that does not require special skill or strength. Encourage participation of all the kids and distribute small consolation prizes to all.
· Food: Food is very important. Take help of professionals while preparing a menu or ordering from caterers. Healthy, colorful, easy to pick and less messy are few criteria to maintain and don’t forget to add plenty of seasonal and attractive fruits.
· Decoration: Now a days it is easy to find all that is required under one roof. Decoration packages are easy to find if you want to decorate yourself, or else hire professional decorators.
Invitation: Send invitation card with personal message a week before to all whom you want to call for the party.
write by Anthea