Women have a problem with their new modern viking clothing that are a bit too tight every now and then. If your modern viking clothing feel a little tight, fret not, because there are lots of great methods to stretch your modern viking clothing . Whether you want to do it yourself or seek professional help, there is always a solution you will be comfortable with. Here are some great tips on how to stretch your modern viking clothing .
1. Put on a very thick pair of socks, spray the inside of the shoe with water till its half damp and then rub some alcohol solution. After that, wear the modern viking clothing for 20 minutes.
2. If your modern viking clothing are waterproof or made of a natural fabric, try stuffing the insides tightly with wet newspaper or damp towel. When the newspaper or towel dries up, it expands and will help to stretch the shoe a bit. Do not try this method if your modern viking clothing are made of leather.
3. This is another modern viking clothing good tip for women. Put your modern viking clothing out in the sun for about 20 minutes to soften their material. After that, put on very thick socks and walk around in the modern viking clothing for at least 20 minutes. Do some exaggerate movement like walk fast, stretching your feet and toes. These will help to loosen the front part a bit.
4. Alternatively, you can also blow a hairdryer on your modern viking clothing for about 20-30 seconds until they are warmed up (good method if there is no sunlight), this will also help to soften the material and cause it to expand a little. After that, put on a thick pair of socks, walk and stretch in them for 20 minutes.
5. If your women’s modern viking clothing are made of leather, suede, nubuck or reptile skins, you can buy a shoe stretcher spray that helps to enlarge the modern viking clothing . This can be bought at shoe repair stores or from online. The chemicals in the spray help to penetrate shoe leather quickly and relaxes the leather fibers for easy stretching. The leather is softened and it gives even better stretching results when used with a shoe stretcher. Spray the area of your shoe to be stretched, insert the shoe stretcher, bring your shoe in the new shape and let it dry.
6. Vaseline can also work wonders for stretching your modern viking clothing . Wear a pair of thick socks, rub some Vaseline on the area you want to stretch and wear the modern viking clothing round the house for about 20 minutes. This method will not cause the material to dry out and is less likely to tear the material.
7. If you want to soften your women’s leather modern viking clothing , cut some potatoes and stuff them into the area that you want it stretched or softened. Leave the potato overnight and they will give even better results. You can also use banana peels instead of potatoes, they work just fine.
8. Go to a shoe repair shop and ask them to help you stretch your modern viking clothing with a shoe stretcher. Or you can also buy a wooden shoe stretcher and stretch your modern viking clothing on your own.
9. For the pair of women modern viking clothing that need stretching, fill some small air-tight bags with water up to three quarter level (zip lock bags are the best). Wrap the modern viking clothing in a tea towel and leave them in the freezer for a few hours, as the water freezes it expands and stretches the modern viking clothing . Do not to fill the bags to full level of water or it might burst and split the shoe when it freeze. Don’t try this with leather modern viking clothing as well, they will be damaged.
write by stewart