[ux_latest_products columns=”4″ title=”Check our Latest products!”]
When it comes to the comfort combined with rich ethnicity regarding men’s wear one can think of nothing but kurta pajama. Kurta pajama is considered one of the most popular ethnic wear for men. It is undoubtedly an important part of any man’s wardrobe who wishes to give an ethnic feel to their appearance at any occasion.
Basically men’s kurta is more like a loose shirt outfit that reaches up to or below knees. It is normally teamed up with drawstring bottom called pajama or churidar. Other styles of kurta bottoms can be men’s salwar, dhoti and even jeans. When combined with matching mojaris and stole kurta pajama becomes a complete and rich ethnic wear that gives a matchless and unique look to the overall persona of the wearer.
Basic Features of Mens Kurta Pajama:
Some important features of men’s kurta pajama that make it most sought after ethnic wear for men are as under:
• Comfortable – Its loose stitching and use of cotton fabric in casual ones make it extremely comfortable wear for men.
• Easy to carry on ethnic wear – It is considered one of the most comfortable wear of ethnic fashion that is a must to portray the manly charm in a sophisticated way in any traditional event or semi-formal occasions. Such occasion can include festivals and wedding events.
• You can choose as per your need ranging from sober to heavy embellished ones, and from simple to designer ones.
• Main kurta fabrics include cotton, silk, brocade, jacquard, khadi, cotton silk etc.
• Kurta is given a designer look with various cuts and designs on collar, neckline, cuffs, pockets etc.
• Its given a rich look with heavy embellishment work of resham, sequins, zari, beads, stones, crystals and other embroidery work.
• It is also very popular as casual, day-to-day and night wear too.
• Most people love to give it a fusion look by combining it with jeans as bottom. Moreover you can get your kurta stitched a bit short in length when you specially want to wear it specifically with jeans only.
write by Amelinda