black t shirt|
Is your kitchen floor muddy or sticky all the time? Does your bathroom stink? Is the kitchen sink slimy day and night? Do you need a handy man around the house? Pick up the phone and call Mr. Clean, the house cleaning man. Mr. Clean is the name of a popular brand of cleaning products from Procter & Gamble. It is also the name of the brand’s unforgettable mascot with the bald head. It only takes a flashy grin from Mr. Clean to drive all your germ troubles away.
Here are some cleaning and usage tips for each Mr. Clean product:
Mr. Clean Power Surface Wipes:
* Power Wipes work well on glossy surfaces like porcelain, cultured marble, chrome, brass and glass stove tops.
* Use it to remove kitchen stains like grease and spilled sauces on the front of microwave doors.
Mr. Clean Multi Spray with Febreze Freshness:
* Febreze Freshness is safe to use on appliances such as microwaves, dishwashers, stoves, and refrigerators. You can also use it on other appliances with similar finishes.
* This product is great on coffee makers. Having trouble with coffee stains ruining the look on your expensive coffee maker? Use Febreze Freshness to bring sheen back to the machine.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser with Fresh Scent:
* Magic Eraser is the brand’s landmark product. It is safe to use on most tiles and ceramics around the house, adept at removing even the toughest scum and grime.
* Use the Magic Eraser in the bathroom and watch it make an easy job of cleaning soap scum on showers and tubs.
Procter & Gamble ought to be truly proud of their mascot: a bald, well-built, middle-aged man with one earring who is always wearing a white shirt. These days, Mr. Clean has become a symbol for ethereal cleanliness, his presence almost divine in every sense of the word.
write by Uri