[ux_latest_products columns=”4″ title=”Check our Latest products!”]
Have you ever felt an immediate attraction when you’ve met a particular guy? Do you notice that he always looks at you when you walk past? Does your heart beat more quickly when you see him? If your answers are in the affirmative, then you may have a physical attraction to this guy. There are lots of physical signs of attraction you should be aware of.
With physical signs of attraction, there is chemistry happening. Many people aren’t able to mask their feelings, while some people can hide their emotions, unless you delve deeper. Here are some of the physical signs of attraction to look out for to avoid being oblivious when a guy is attracted to you.
1. Legs and feet: When a man crosses and uncrosses his legs, jiggles his feet, and his legs and feet are positioned in your direction while you are talking to him shows that he is attracted to you.
2. Eyes: When emotional, the eyes let out small tears that don’t actually drop. The eyes appear shiny due to the excretion. This is an indicator of physical attraction. So if a man talks to you and his eyes are shining, this indicates that he is attracted to you.
3. Fidgeting: Messing with his hair, patting his clothes, rubbing his cheeks and skin, touching an ear, massaging his neck and fidgeting with small objects and pieces of jewelry are all physical signs of attraction. The skin around the upper lips and mouth becomes extremely sensitive when there is a physical attraction.
4. Clothes: When a man feels an attraction, his temperature rises, so he need to make adjustments to his clothes to cool down after seeing the woman he’s attracted to. Moving his tie, opening a button on his shirt and rolling up his sleeves are all physical signs of attraction.
5. Attempting to get your attention: When a man feels an attraction he will try to get your attention. He will become louder and funnier in an attempt to be noticed. Another method is keeping himself apart from the crowd and standing by himself, to give an air of mystery.
6. Standing with hands on hips: When a man has an attraction to a woman, he will stand with his hands on his hips while he talks with her. This will gives emphasis to his body size and demonstrates confidence.
These are just a few of the typical physical signs of attraction. Some people might find it hard to mask them, while others may still have doubts about how he feels. Whenever you see these sorts of signs from a guy, then you can be confident that he is attracted to you.
write by Alethea