black t shirt|
Ladies, valentine’s is here again and you’ve got to hit your creative spots and come up with a gift that would be perfect for your man. Don’t worry if you’re stumped for ideas because you’re not alone. Here’s a list of the top 10 ideas that would make ideal gifts for your guy this valentines in no particular order. Maybe you’ll find something you could get him and save the rest of the ideas for birthdays and other holiday seasons.
1. His favorite perfume. It can get a little pricey, but he’ll always smell good and think of you. there are a few brands that top the list, to name a few; Calvin Klein’s line, Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche, Cool Water by Davidoff, Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani and so on. A mix of daytime wear and night, some are fruity and others have got deep masculine scents. Go to a perfume bar with a handful of coffee beans and start sniffing until you come across something you like.
2. A pair of shades. Oakleys, Jacobs, Armani and so on, have got a wide range of sunglasses for men. With the shape of his face in mind and his style preference, pick out something nice and gift it with a nice handmade card.
3. Cook him dinner, for a personal touch. It’s cost effective and a gift that comes straight from the heart. It doesn’t have to be an all out 5 course meal, just something simple and easy to make should do it. You could always searched through the internet for fool proof recipe’s if you’re not too handy with the pots and pans.
4. Sports gear for an outdoor man. Get to know his best interest and hit a sports store and help him out with sporting goods. If he’s a hockey man, pick out a lucky puck, if it’s baseball he likes, look for a good bat, catcher’s glove and a ball.
5. Every man loves a watch, learn his style and find one that will suit him well. there’s never a doubt when it comes to a man and his watch.
6. If you notice his wallet falling apart and he’s not doing anything about it, then why don’t you? Men’s wallets are big in the market so go look for something you know he will love and maybe you could slip in a picture or two of you two together.
7. Couple’s massages make ideal gifts. Not only will the two of you get to spend some quality time together, you will also get to relax and get all those tight knots undone.
write by Jessica Reeder