[ux_latest_products columns=”4″ title=”Check our Latest products!”]
Weddings are one of the most awaited occasions of anyone’s life. Communities and cultures across the world give great importance to this extremely important milestone of life. Merriment, gaiety and feasting are integrally associated with these gala occasions, and so are beautiful, ornate ensembles and eye-catching decorations. The happiness a wedding brings with it is immeasurable!
Naturally, on such festive events, everyone wants to flaunt their best – be in terms of their wealth, belongings, looks or more. There typically are many functions held as a prelude to the actual ceremony, and the bride, the groom, their family members and the guests, all wish to look different on each of these occasions.
This is what we call the myriad Wedding Prints. Clothes can make or mar your entire look for any festivity, and that is why you must choose them wisely.
It is aptly said that “Clothing style defines your personality.” But, it is also true that “You should choose the personality you wish to display for an occasion, and pick your attire to suit that.”
When you have to attend a Mehendi Function:
Mehendi ceremonies are traditional to the core, and are always full of hustle and bustle. Plus, there is always a danger of getting Mehendi stains on your precious outfits. Thus, it is good to wear a light-weight, simpler outfit, when you wish to have fun applying Mehendi. Refrain from wearing ornate creations, as you may have to sit for quite some time, while getting your Mehendi applied, and heavy, stuffy attire may leave you uncomfortable and hot. Wear deep, jewel tones, though.
Here are some ensemble suggestions for Mehendi functions –
- You can pair a long skirt with a layered sequined top or an embroidered skirt with a plain, cotton-silk kurti and a jacket. Get a beautiful, no-mess hair-do to enhance your look and keep flyaway hair off your face. French braids are perfect for these occasions. You must wear long earrings/ danglers and a bindi on your forehead to look traditional as well as playfully pretty.
- For a fusion look, you may also wear a sleeveless raw silk kurti with light embroidery on it. Pair it up with a printed dhoti. Complete your look by adding a funky scarf to your outfit.
When you have to show your moves in Sangeet Ceremony:
Sangeet ceremonies are full of energy and enthusiasm. There is a palpable freshness in the air, but you need to choose your outfit cleverly. Why? Because, you wish to show off your moves in a nice dress, but also want to wear something comfy and breathable, as you would be sweaty from all the dancing. Add charm to your moves, by wearing a light-weight lehenga or a palazzo suit.
Here are some ensemble suggestions for funky, fun Sangeet ceremonies –
- Dress up like a diva, wearing a bold colored long kurta, along with a printed pair of wide legged palazzo/ sharara pants. Add sparkle to your outfit, by teaming long earrings and colorful bangles with you attire. Don’t forget to wear bold, platform heels that would be comfortable as well as trendy.
- Add a twist to your dress by carrying a monochromatic lehenga choli with élan. Let each layer of your outfit dress you up with different shades of one single color. Enhance the look of your Indo-western choli, by wearing a long, sheer, transparent embroidered jacket on it. This is much-in-style trend, and will surely make you the apple of everyone’s eye.
Wear Lehenga or saree in a Wedding:
Weddings are the most special occasions. It is the D-Day! Obviously, you want to look the prettiest on your wedding. And, as a guest at a wedding, you desire to catch everyone’s eye too.
Let us see how you can turn all the cameras in front of you –
- Wear a beautiful peach colored, velvet embroidered ghagra, with a deep-hued pure silk blouse. Enhance the beauty of this choli, by wearing an embroidered gold colored silk dupatta. Complete your look by adding a heavy maang-tikka, ornate matha-patti and jeweled earrings.
- Orange is the new Black, this season. Pick any enchanting shade of orange, and immediately transform yourself to a glamorous dive. Go for brocade Banarasi orange saree, complemented beautifully with shades of pink. Pair it up with bottle green, raw silk embroidered blouse.
Look Cool in a Reception:
Reception is all about fun and photographs. This is when you can experiment with your outfits, hair-do and make up. Get ready to flaunt your dramatic look.
- Wear a turquoise blue and pink gota patti lehenga with an antique gold necklace to achieve an Indian ethnic look. Blues and pink will give an angelic look to all your pictures at night. Be a selfie-queen!
- An Indo-Western gown will make you look like the prettiest damsel on the floor. Wear a bold pink, raw silk gown with transparent light pink net jacket. Get your outfit embellished it with antique zardoshi and tiki embroidery work. Style this ensemble, wearing a butterfly ear cuff earring to complete the look.
- Wear breathable clothes in good, high quality fabrics.
- Wear clothes and colors, according to the event.
- Wear an outfit, which makes a meaningful addition to your personality.
Follow the above mentioned simple tips, flaunt your curves in designer outfits and enjoy to the hilt.
write by murphy